Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Expanded and collapsed view.
- Mini mode.
- Full control over mpd.
- User-configurable columns.
- Multiple MPD profiles.
- Keyboard friendly.
- Support for multimedia keys.
- Commandline control (via gmpc-remote).
- Searching of playlist and database
- Full playlist editing support.
- Full metadata support. Cover art, artist art, artist biography, similar artist, album information, lyrics, similar songs. Information provided using plugins.
- Support for fetching and parsing of online playlists. (pl3,m3u, etc).
- Popup notification.
- Gnome-do like quick-interface.
- Scalable. Works well with databases ranging from a few songs to several 100 thousand songs.
- Very flexible tag based database browser.
- Metadata based browser.
- Mac OsX integration.
- Windows support.
- Copy from any song list to playlists.
- Plugin system.
- Available in many languages.
- much more.
plugins provide aditional functionality.
- Serving local music files to mpd. (mserver)
- Fetching lyrics from lyricwiki, lyricdb, leolyrics and more.
- Fetching Artist images from last.fm, jamendo, magnatune, discogs, etc.
- Fetching Cover art from last.fm, amazone, jamendo, magnatune, discogs, etc.
- Jamendo and Magnatune integration. (Browsing, searching, playing).
- Last.fm Radio integration.