Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What does it do Edit
This plugin allows you to to listen to Last.FM radio stations with mpd.
This plugin can generate a session with Last.FM radio server so mpd can play the stream. It can also tune the stream several different radios.
- My Recommendations
- My Radio Station
- My Neighbourhood
- My Loved Songs
It can create radio stations based on:
- Similar artist
It can also show what is currently playing. As this is not included in the stream.
- gmpc 0.16.0 or up
- libmpd 0.15.0 or up
- gvfs-backend (esp. gvfsd-http needs to work)
- Valid Last.FM account
- 0.17.0: Download it [here]
The Git repository can be found: here
- Q1: I get 'Operation not supported' error
- A1: gvfsd-http is not working. Make sure gvfs-backend is installed and there is a valid dbus-session.
- Q2: Why can't I love or ban a song.
- A2: Only the scrobbler can do this. If scrobby (one of mpd's audio scrobbles) supports this I add support for this.
- Allow lastfm:// urls to be dragged and dropped onto the browser.