What does it do Edit
This plugin allows you to to listen to Last.FM radio stations with mpd.
This plugin can generate a session with Last.FM radio server so mpd can play the stream. It can also tune the stream several different radios.
- My Recommendations
- My Radio Station
- My Neighbourhood
- My Loved Songs
It can create radio stations based on:
- Similar artist
It can also show what is currently playing. As this is not included in the stream.
- gmpc 0.16.0 or up
- libmpd 0.15.0 or up
- gvfs-backend (esp. gvfsd-http needs to work)
- Valid Last.FM account
- 0.17.0: Download it [here]
The Git repository can be found: here
- Q1: I get 'Operation not supported' error
- A1: gvfsd-http is not working. Make sure gvfs-backend is installed and there is a valid dbus-session.
- Q2: Why can't I love or ban a song.
- A2: Only the scrobbler can do this. If scrobby (one of mpd's audio scrobbles) supports this I add support for this.
- Allow lastfm:// urls to be dragged and dropped onto the browser.