Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Player Control Edit
- Ctrl-Right: Next song
- Ctrl-Left: Previous song
- Ctrl-Up: Play/Pause
- Ctrl-Down: Stop
- Ctrl-s: Random on/off
- Ctrl-R: Repeat on/off
- Ctrl-#: Turn output number # on/off. See server Menu.
Interface Control Edit
- Ctrl-q: Quits gmpc.
- Ctrl-w: Closes gmpc main window, if hide on close enabled this causes gmpc to hide in tray or minimize to taskbar. if hide on close is disabled it quits gmpc.
- Ctrl-F#: Switch to browser #, # is defined by the order, see the Go Menu.
- Shift-F#: Switch to tag browser #, # is defined by the order, see the Go Menu.
- Ctrl-+ or Keypad +: Expand the interface.
- Ctrl-- or Keypad -: Collapse the interface.
- Ctrl-j: Search the play-queue.
- F11: Toggle fullscreen
- Ctrl-i: Show the song information of the playing song.
Play Queue Edit
Inline search Edit
- Start typeing: Causes an inline search. Closes after search.
- Ctrl-f: Start inline search, that does not close. (for use with scim)
- Escape: Clears inline search entry and closes it when empty.
- Space: Select playing song.
- Del: Deleted selected songs.
- Enter: Play selected song.
New in 0.16.1 Edit
- Ctrl-c: Copy the selected songs into the paste queue
- Ctrl-x: Cut the selected songs into the paste queue
- Ctrl-v: Paste the songs in the paste queue after the first selected song
- Ctrl-b: Paste the songs in the paste queue before the first selected song