Player Control Edit
- Ctrl-Right: Next song
- Ctrl-Left: Previous song
- Ctrl-Up: Play/Pause
- Ctrl-Down: Stop
- Ctrl-s: Random on/off
- Ctrl-R: Repeat on/off
- Ctrl-#: Turn output number # on/off. See server Menu.
Interface Control Edit
- Ctrl-q: Quits gmpc.
- Ctrl-w: Closes gmpc main window, if hide on close enabled this causes gmpc to hide in tray or minimize to taskbar. if hide on close is disabled it quits gmpc.
- Ctrl-F#: Switch to browser #, # is defined by the order, see the Go Menu.
- Shift-F#: Switch to tag browser #, # is defined by the order, see the Go Menu.
- Ctrl-+ or Keypad +: Expand the interface.
- Ctrl-- or Keypad -: Collapse the interface.
- Ctrl-j: Search the play-queue.
- F11: Toggle fullscreen
- Ctrl-i: Show the song information of the playing song.
Play Queue Edit
Inline search Edit
- Start typeing: Causes an inline search. Closes after search.
- Ctrl-f: Start inline search, that does not close. (for use with scim)
- Escape: Clears inline search entry and closes it when empty.
- Space: Select playing song.
- Del: Deleted selected songs.
- Enter: Play selected song.
New in 0.16.1 Edit
- Ctrl-c: Copy the selected songs into the paste queue
- Ctrl-x: Cut the selected songs into the paste queue
- Ctrl-v: Paste the songs in the paste queue after the first selected song
- Ctrl-b: Paste the songs in the paste queue before the first selected song