Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gnome Music Player Client 0.16.0: Still 100% Gnome FreeEdit
New Features and Fixes Edit
- Rewritten current playlist backend.
- Improved playlist validation
- Player part of the player cleaned up, including the mini-mode.
- Better collection detection for album art.
- Allow reordering of the left pane by drag and drop.
- Improved search as you type in the play queue.
- Database and playlist search browser merged.
- Tokenized search in search browser.
- Improved tag browser
- Incremental filtering of columns.
- Directly editing of column type.
- Better art support.
- Search as you type in the columns.
- Metadata browser speedups.
- On many requests, re-adding of the stop button the main interface.
- Correctly track output state.
- Tooltip on song list showing details about the song.
- Add check for mpd version. If it is too low give an error and disconnect.
- Tightened the main interface.
- Updated translations.
- Fading cover art transitions.
A lot of cleanups are done, duplicate code is removed and where possible stock-widgets are used.
Removed Features Edit
- Playlist queue's: This feature was removed from mpd, so gmpc follows.
See them in the screenshot section.
Get them from this directory: [here]