Gnome Music Player Client 0.16.0: Still 100% Gnome FreeEdit
New Features and Fixes Edit
- Rewritten current playlist backend.
- Improved playlist validation
- Player part of the player cleaned up, including the mini-mode.
- Better collection detection for album art.
- Allow reordering of the left pane by drag and drop.
- Improved search as you type in the play queue.
- Database and playlist search browser merged.
- Tokenized search in search browser.
- Improved tag browser
- Incremental filtering of columns.
- Directly editing of column type.
- Better art support.
- Search as you type in the columns.
- Metadata browser speedups.
- On many requests, re-adding of the stop button the main interface.
- Correctly track output state.
- Tooltip on song list showing details about the song.
- Add check for mpd version. If it is too low give an error and disconnect.
- Tightened the main interface.
- Updated translations.
- Fading cover art transitions.
A lot of cleanups are done, duplicate code is removed and where possible stock-widgets are used.
Removed Features Edit
- Playlist queue's: This feature was removed from mpd, so gmpc follows.
See them in the screenshot section.
Get them from this directory: [here]