Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What does it do Edit
Mserver allows you to play local files on a remote or local mpd server.
Mserver starts a small embedded webserver. This webserver is used to stream local audio files to mpd. As a security precaution only files added to a list will be served to mpd and is identified by a random generated id. In the future only connections from the ip as the connected mpd. It also reads tags from the local file.
- Webserver port: 9876
- File support: mp3, ogg, flac, wavpack (more need to be added).
- Config file: ~/.gmpc/server_urls.txt
- gmpc 0.16.0 or up
- libmpd 0.15.0 or up
- libmicrohttpd 0.3.1
Git repository: here
- Only allow connections from the same port as mpd is connected to.
- Allow more file-types to be played.
- Audio-CD support?
- Recursive adding of songs?
- Drag and drop songs.
Support for reading tags from local files